Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Pics

I took Conley and Shay to the North Liberty pool on Thursday. We had a blast!!! Conley of course brought his ball along and had fun with that. He loved the slide and being able to touch and run in the water. I went by myself, so I was forced to carry Shay around the entire time, but she looked cute in her swim hat and had a great time as well :) There will be more trips to that pool for sure! Here are some pics I managed one handed of Conley.



Running in the water


He thought it was fun to lay down in the water


Boys will be boys!

1 comment:

Jill Pennington said...

We took Abbie to the Coralville pool last week and she loved the fact that she could run around and play in the water. Being the anxious mother that I am, also enjoyed the fact that I did not have to worry (as much) about her drowning. I am impressed that you ventured out on your own...I took Liz to help me. Maybe someday I will be brave and take them both by myself.