Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yeah, it's the weekend!!!!

We made it through this last week and that is a feat in itself! It was quite a week and it quickly reminded us how grateful we are for our family, friends and our faith.

Conley was out of daycare all week because of his E Coli, and after many phone calls each day with Public Health, Doctors Office and Hygienic Lab Conley received is second "double negative" poop test and is cleared to go back to daycare, prayer 1 answered!


Shay had her 6 month appointment this week and we were asked to leave the appointment and go to the hospital to x-ray her hips for dislocation or hip displaysia (sp?). I was an emotional mess from the entire 3 week ordeal with Conley and couldn't handle one more thing. My doctor was very gentle with me and the x-ray techs were amazing. I received a call later in the afternoon saying Shay was fine and maybe just really flexible or double-jointed. Either way we will just keep an eye on it! Prayer 2 answered!


Nate has not been feeling well and finally surrendered and made a doctor's appointment. He said he has had this "pain" for about 2 years, HELLO!!!!! So he went to the doctor and called me on his way to the hospital for x-rays. I still am not sure what they thought was wrong, but he received a call today saying everything looked great and they will follow up with him in a week. Prayer 3 answered!!!!


I'm healthy, just tired from working 50 hrs a week and dealing with the above all this week. I was so excited for it to be the weekend, you cannot know! My aunt from Tennessee is in town and my mom's side are watching my children right now so I can do laundry, and clean my house. Thank you to my prayer warriors this week! And thank you to all who helped watch Conley while he could not attend daycare, that means more than you will ever know!!!



So now the fun stuff! Last weekend we visited my sister in Minneapolis. She recently moved there and is working as an accountant for Cargill. She has the most amazing apartment and we had an awesome time visiting her. We went to the zoo, the Mall of America, Aquarium, Ikea and saw her office and Cargill headquarters. I included some pics from the trip. I wasn't very good with the camera and didn't get too many pictures, sorry. My mom took lots and hopefully will figure out how to email them to me, haha! Thanks for hosting us Jamie! We are so proud of you!!!! Great job, great city, great apartment, great life! We are looking forward to many more visits. Can't wait to see you again!
Conley loved this turtle statue!
Nate, Conley, my dad, Jamie (my sister), Bis (her friend, Elizabeth)

In the butterfly house, Conley was a little freaked out.

4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

That'awesome Sara! I am so glad it all worked out, God grace truly is always sufficient for just what we need when we need it!

What is it with wild boys, but yet terrified of butterflies! :)

Miss Mommy said...

What in the world????? I leave the state and evrythign falls apart! I am so sorry to hear about Conley!

R is crazy flexible, too!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow! I was just getting caught up on your blog -- haven't done much time outside of Facebook and gmail on the computer for awhile -- and man have you guys gone through a lot in the past month! Glad to know all is well now. Thinking of you all!

Jill Pennington said...

Abbie had the same thing when she was 6 months old. I remember freaking out about her having to have an xray...your mind does terrible things to you as you wait for the results. Glad that you made it through your busy time and had some fun too!