Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I did it!!!

I know I should probably be more excited that Shay "did it", but it was harder on me I believe. After finishing my post last night, and listening to Shay cry the entire time, I decided that after I put away my laundry if she was still crying I would go rescue her! Well she finally gave up during my laundry duty. I went to check, because I didn't believe it and she was fast asleep, yeah!!!! And yes, to answer the question everyone is thinking, I will give it another chance tonight and maybe even pack up the co-sleeper and put it away!!!! My mom and my sister-in-law are dying of shock right now ;)

For those wondering how I'm posting this blog in the middle of the day, I'm home with a sick child :( Conley has had "the runs" for 4 days (too much info I know) and had blood in his diaper today. Daycare doesn't like that too much, so we are home and see the doctor later today. The only positive thing that comes with illness is that he is very cuddly, which I love! We are going out of town this weekend, so pray that it is nothing serious and he will be back to his hyper self soon!!!


I thought I would include some pics I took the other night. Both kids had on "graphic t's" that I thought were so cute and so fitting. Conley is so funny, we are constantly laughing at things he says or does and Shay is filling out nicely!!!

Conley got a new hat from Grandma that he loves wearing (always backwards). He was entertaining Shay for me while I put away her laundry. I had a hard time getting Shay to smile, very unusual for her, she is always smiling.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Yea, Sara!!!! I am so proud of you (and Shay)!