Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I started my day with breakfast in bed (thanks babe), of course then Conley had to eat his breakfast in bed with me. Nate took my kids to daycare and I did whatever I wanted, it was great. He gave me a gift certificate for a massage he had schedule for me today at 2. It was AWESOME. Then reality set back in...daycare called and Shay had a fever, I had to go get her right away (oh and took Conley at the same time). A gourmet dinner of frozen pizza (Nate "cooked" it), and then a haircut for Conley. It wasn't going well, so he ended up with the buzz! I'm planning on spending the rest of the night on the couch and read some magazines or start my new book. Yes, I lead an exciting life!!! Truly I would have it no different!
Here is the after of the haircut process. Of course Shay is sporting the crazy hair as always. Nate saw this photo and commented that Shay's hair doesn't even look real. Poor girl!!!
This is a before haircut picture. They had played with shaving cream at daycare this day and his hair stood up on end!

On Sunday my mom and grammie Pat came over for dinner and birthday cake. Conley was very excited to blow out candles and then pull them out and lick the bottom!

3 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Happy Birthday friend! Your husband is sooo sweet! I love the breakfast in bed and do what you want! Sorry about daycare calling though... I had to do sub plans today too, E has double ear aches and had a fever last night, but seems pretty good today!

Derricca said...

YAY! The bed and breakfast thing, and reading magazines sounds wonderful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bummer about the kids on your B-day though! Seems like most of the play group kiddos are sick right now. Abigail has had fevers too as well as Hoberts. :(

Jill Pennington said...

Could Conley look any more like Nate?

Glad you had a little "alone" time on your birthday. Amazing how that can rejuvenate you!