Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Pants!

Mom- Conley, where are your pants???
C- I don't want pants on
M- You need to wear pants, it's freezing out and we are going to run errands
C- I not wear pants today
M- Yes (running after him with the pants)
C- No pants, no pants (laughing)


...Now my friend Isaac has gone through the no underwear stage, but no pants?! Yes, he obeyed and the pants went on. Later this weekend he also took off the diaper when the pants were off. I'm thinking we need to establish ground rules on clothing in this house. Not to mention, we are famous for not turning on the heat in this house (just kidding, don't call DHS), our relatives all complain, I guess we are just used to it a little colder :)

2 comments:

Jill Pennington said...

My friends hate coming to my house because we keep it so cold. 62 or 63. Really, it's not that bad once you get used to it! :)

safmomma said...

My Paige is going through a no pants stage at home, too. She sheds them when she wakes up, tolerates them if we have to go out, and sheds them again when we get home. Every once in a while, the diaper disappears, also. Not sure what to do about it, except hope that it's a stage.