Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Friday, January 2, 2009

Boys and their toys!

Nate was VERY excited for it to start snowing this winter (yuck!) so he could break out the snowmobiles. Conley of course talked about it as well, sounding excited and eager to jump right on! After 10minutes of putting on snow gear and laughing at him unable to see or barely move, I pushed him out the door. He went running to the snowmobile and then Nate started it.....and he kept on running. I have included pis of him running from Nate, and then loving every minute of it. He didn't want to get off, and loved that Sampson would chase them around. He was crying because he had to come back in, too funny!


Since that night, he has been snowmobiling quite a few times. He would rather do that than go sledding. He is every bit Nate's child when it comes to the outdoors and manly stuff. Don't worry, he has a few of my type A characteristics :)
Here is Conley, initially scared, running from Nate after he started up the snowmobile. Nate had to carry him kicking and screaming back onto it. He quickly fell in love and the rest is history!
Here is the duo posing for a pic. Yes, my spoiled family (Greg and Nate) own 4 snowmobiles. All of course bought used, therefore always needing some TLC. Gives the boys something to do, I guess.

Here is Sampson, who loved chasing the boys. Luckily we live on 4 acres so it gives both the dog and Nate room to run.

2 comments:

Derricca said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE snowmobiling!! I used to go a lot growing up...miss it. Fun pictures Sara!

I LOVE your dog too. One of these days, I am going to get a HUGE dog..hehe.

Andrea G. said...

Jealous of your dishwasher! :)

I think we need a playdate for the boys in playgroup to go snowmobiling! :)