Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Freezing!

I'm freezing! We have had some SERIOUS bills the last 2-3 months for our gas/electric. This last bill almost gave me a heart attack. Now, I understand it is winter and Iowa, my house is average size, and we have an outbuilding...but come on!!! We have now turned the thermostat down even further, and it's programmable so it goes really low when we are not here or sleeping. Nate's shop is set at 32, just to keep it above freezing for the vehicles, dog, and blind stuff.

A warning for visitors, wear your long underwear and wool sweaters, you're going to need them ;) I just had to take pics of my kids all bundled up in their beds. Shay was looking so precious asleep under her blanket.
You can barely see his little head poking out right under the stoplight sticker on the wall.
We are headed to Florida with Nate's family at the end of February and I can't wait for warmer weather. Mary gave the kids new swimsuits and "warm weather" outfits for Florida and now I'm even more excited and wishing we were leaving tomorrow!!!

No comments: