Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, October 27, 2008

Shay, Shay, Shay

So I stumbled upon some pics of Shay when I was printing off my camera. She is growing so fast, and learning new tricks each day. She is truly a "mama's girl". The minute I pick her up she will stop crying, no matter the circumstance. She still has the mohawk chunk of hair. More hair is coming in, but there is no denying the "hawk". I picked her up from daycare about 2 weeks ago and they had her hair up in a sweet mohawk. My eyes must have gone wide when I saw her because they immediately responded with "we just couldn't resist". I just laughed and took some pics!!!




Marnee (a family friend) gave Kinzie and Shay warm winter pjs. We had a wedding in Minnesota 2 weeks ago and Mindy and I brought the pjs for the girls to wear without knowing the other had brought the same pair. Shay just loves Kinzie, although sometimes a little to aggressively. We can't wait for Kinzie to start sitting up and fighting back!! :)


It is tradition to take pics of my kids sitting in the spider basket. Conley cried the entire time we tried to get a picture. Shay, however, did awesome. It's our Longaberger candy basket, which Conley can't keep his hands out of!



My aunts took my kids to a Halloween party at my Grandma's assisted living complex. They had a great time. Conley loved handing out candy to all the people who lived there. He is Spiderman for Halloween and loving every minute of it. Luckily his costume is just a pair of pjs, so we will get lots of use out of it. Shay is a butterfly and was completely exhausted from her first Halloween party. Here is a pic of her passed out on my aunt's couch. Poor thing!!!

4 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Very cute!!! She is so girly in all her duds!

Hautt Stuff said...

How adorable! Shay is getting so big already. I like the hawk. Carter had one and I cut it off. I kinda miss it now.

Marnee' said...

Oh I love seeing the girls in their matching jammies! How sweet they look. I need to see Shay in person! :)

Jill Pennington said...

Love the pjs!