Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun with friends...

Conley and I have been in a play group for about 2 years and yesterday I was off work and we were able to join our friends for some fun! Conley loves playing with kids his age and I love the opportunity to talk and get advice from mom's going through the same things I am. Here are some pics from our fun day! We were also able to talk to our friend Emily Malone who called us during our time at the Kampman's. Emily moved to Scotland and we miss her lots!!!
Conley and Carter wrestling and playing football.
Another group photo was attempted. Always a difficult task with this bunch!
Carter wearing Delaney's birthday hat. It was Delaney's 1st birthday Friday!!!
Delaney and Shay giving hugs. Delaney was so sweet to Shay. They start the 2nd generation of play group buddies.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I soooo miss y'all and loved kind of catching up!!