Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm alive...barely!

I was thinking that it had been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would let everyone know we are still here! It has been a horrible week!!! I have been sick for a week, I even went home early from work yesterday (this is rare for me, I never miss work because I'm sick). We have been crazy busy with family in town last week, my sister moving back to Florida, my granny in the hospital, Nate working like crazy, and now me with this cold that had caused my voice to disappear! I missed some fun stuff when I was sick. Sorry to Jen for missing the trunk show and to the Lybecks who invited us to an awesome speaker at Grace! I had to rest up for this weekend, we are going out of town for a wedding! Yeah, another hotel room experience with my 2 year old and 8 month old. I'm sure next week I will be even sicker from the lack of sleep yet to come!!! I have some awesome pics and stories from the last two weeks, hopefully Sunday I will have free time, haha!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

I am praying for your Sara. That you would find some down time and for the hotel night stuff. I know how hard that is! We put Elizabeth in a closet and I don't think I slept that much because I kept waiting for her to wake up so that I could get to her before he woke up!