Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 things I hate to admit....

I was tagged by Mindy, so here is goes...

1. I love to clean. I love a clean house, and I love order!!! I find cleaning my house is my way of blowing off steam and relieving stress. I have shipped my kids off to my parent's and my aunt's house many Saturdays so that I can clean my house from top to bottom. I am often made fun of because of this. I wasn't always this way, ask my parents! When I clean I go all out! I can't just clean the surface, I "spring clean" each time I go at it. I have decided with my crazy work schedule and 2 small children, that I must divide my house and do something each day so that it all gets done each week!!! Seriously, I love it!

2. I hate to admit that I love sorting people's stuff! Nate and I always poke fun at sorting dirty underwear. Seriously, it is NOT like that, we just have fun with it. It amazes me the things people get rid of or even buy in the first place. I am not making fun of what I do, I seriously love my job, but when you really think about it, it is kind of a weird concept to sort through other people's things all day long! I usually don't get to be in that area of the store all that much, but I sneak up there whenever I can because I just love the "hunt".

3. I love designer clothing. I have a weakness for brand name designer clothing. I understand it is a waste of money, but I love quality made, American made stuff!!! My aunt is a firm believer in items made in America, and I share some of that thinking. I would blow all my money shopping if I was not as smart with money as I am. This is a funny thing about me considering my own mother hates to shop. She also likes good stuff, but knows what she needs and she will go in, buy it, and come right out. I could shop all day! Luckily my love of consignment shopping saves me money on these designer goods!

4. I secretly love daytime tv. When I was home on maternity leave, or home sick, I could watch talk shows and soap operas all day. With this same admission, I love being lazy. I work hard 50hrs a week, but love sitting on the couch watching tv whenever I get the chance.

5. I hate to cook! I would hire it out 7 days a week if I could. I have no desire to cook at all!!! I love ordering take-out and I love when we get invited to family dinners, so I don't have to lift a finger in the kitchen. On that same note, I hate cleaning dishes!!! I do it because I love to clean, and want a clean kitchen. But, oh my, I would pay someone to empty my dishwasher and wash my dishes!!!

Okay so there are my 5 things I hate to admit! Now everyone knows a little more about me!

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

I knew the clean thing and the designer clothing, but the soap opera thing makes me laugh! You are hilarious! :)

Hautt Stuff said...

You are quirky Sara, but in a good way. I am the same way with cleaning. I even get excited when I see a new kind of Windex at Walmart or some innovative cleaning product. And I love the smell of bleach and lemons. You are not alone!