Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shay is 5 months old!!!




I figured I should give an update on Shay. She just turned 5 months this last week and is finally filling out. She is rolling all over the place. She can hold her head up great and loves to play in the exersaucer (as does Conley). I have been trying to introduce rice cereal and she is not a fan. In the pictures above you can see the reaction I get when she gets the slightest bit into her mouth. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, and unlike Conley looks a LITTLE bit like me. Although, everyday she looks more and more like Conley (who looks just like Nate when he was that age). She loves being entertained by Conley. Most of the time he is just being his wild self and doesn't realize he has her for an audience. Enjoy the pics of Shay!

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Shay is so lovely!!!! I am so super-psyched you are blogging!