Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Friday, July 25, 2008

Best Buds





Every night Conley and I pray before he goes to bed. When I ask who he wants to pray for, every night the first two names out of his mouth are Isaac and Chloe. It is absolutely precious to see the three of them see each other. They always are excited to see each other, and MOST of the time play really well together. We love having family close and I'm excited to watch them grow up together. I thought I would include some pictures of the "best buddies" in action. I also included pictures of Shay and McKinzie. Shay is only 4 months older than McKinzie, so they of course will be best buds as well. They already share clothing, have painted toenails, and ear piercing is in the works!!! Luckily they have a very "girly" role model (Chloe) and moms who are great friends and love to shop!

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

SO SWEET! My cousin was my maid of honor and we are still very close today! That is great they can grow up so close!

Unknown said...

Shay is so cute!!!!