Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I joined the blogging world!

So after talking to Jill Kapfer I decided to create my own blog. I am after all, addicted to my friends' blogs and have many friends and family living far away who continually ask for updates on my children and our lives. This is my first blog, so there will be no pictures or videos! I will try to update often with pictures and cute stories about my children, but remember I am a working mother, so often my goals get trumped by needing sleep, cleaning, laundry, and of course my beautiful children! I will have you all know this process of setting up and laying out this blog was a quick process, so it will probably need some maintenance in the next few days. No laughing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You're so tech savvy! ;) Can't wait to see lots of pictures! By the way, I'll be home this weekend (I have a belated gift for Conley) will you be around?

Lindsey said...

Awesome! I'm excited to hear how things are going for you guys and see pics of the kids! :)

Marnee' said...

Jill will be so proud of you! I will be reading the cute things that your kids do now. This is a great way to track your kids.

Marnee'

Jill Pennington said...

Yeah! I am very excited to have you join the wonderful world of blogging!

Jill said...

I am so pumped!!!! Some of my friends out here on tour always show me pics of their nephews and nieces from their siblings blogs, so now I can finally show off mine!! haha Cause mine are the cutest! :) I am going to love this. Miss you guys a ton! Love, Jilly

Andrea G. said...

Looks great Sara! And to get the tickers you go to lilypie.com and you can sign up and then design your own ticker! Let me know if you have other questions.

Jen said...

Welcome! I can't wait to add you to my reading list.