Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stuntman!

When I left them they were just riding bikes...I came out to a jump, SHOCKING!!! Nate of course hooked Conley up with a small jump that Conley thought was AWESOME! I remember watching Nate and his buddies take their dirt bikes and 4-wheelers off jumps WAY larger than this in high school...I'm sure that is in my future. Remember...this stuff is all new to me. I grew up in a family of girls and we were much more cautious and careful.
Thankfully a collision was avoided here or I would have had tears for sure!

Nate of course gave Shay some "awesome air" and she LOVED it! She has mastered riding her trike and loves to go "faster" as she often tells me. I envision us outside riding bikes everyday this summer.

3 comments:

jamie said...

andy said "we are TOTALLY doing that.." but said "where are the helmets.. i couldn't wipe my butt for two months!" :)
see you thursday! YAY~!

Miss Mommy said...

This post and Jamie's comment made my day!!

Jill said...

Two blogs on the bike and still no helmet???? Aunt Jill is concerned!!