Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Watch out Lance Armstrong!!!

Shay now has mastered pedaling her trike. She loves it and is excited to finally be able to keep up with Conley!
Conley riding without training wheels. He will ride through the garage and onto the driveway doing large circles. He kept saying "this is awesome"! He would have done better, but he insisted on wearing his soccer shoes.


This was hilarious. He stood and told Nate that his "grandpa would be so proud of me". He would then ask Nate to watch him and see how fast he was.

He went by me too fast, so I only caught his backside.



Yesterday Tom took Conley to teach him to ride a bike without training wheels. We have tried before and he fought us on learning. I knew if we weren't there that he would behave and listen to Tom teach him. HE ROCKED IT!!!!! Every time he gets on the bike he can go farther and faster. I'm sure by the end of this week he will be a pro. Before I know it he will be riding RAGBRAI and mountain biking with Nate, hehe! And yes, he ALMOST ALWAYS wears a bike helmet. He just didn't have it on when I made him ride for pictures. It was put on later when he was showing off for Mary, Tom and Luke.

No comments: