Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garage Sale!!!!

This will be shocking for some but....I'm having a garage sale!!!! I never thought I would EVER have a garage sale, but this is for good reason! In the fall I will be walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-day Walk. I will walk 60 miles in 3 days. I'm terrified of the raising money part and Nate is terrified of me walking! Those who know me best, know I never exercise. I'm going to start!

So here is the reason for the post: Each walker must raise $2300 to walk in this event. My walking team is having a fundraising garage sale this Saturday in North Liberty! Everyone knows how much I love to shop, so guarantee there will be some GREAT finds at this garage sale. I have cleaned out all the closets and toy chests. People have been amazing to donate AWESOME stuff to this sale. Please come check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

645 Andrews Ct. North Liberty
8am-12pm (of course we will really open around 6:30am)

All proceeds go to Susan G. Komen's 3-day Walk Event in order for the team members to participate in this amazing event!!!!

If you can't make the garage sale and haven't seen my facebook profile page, but want to contribute to my fundraising efforts...click the link below!

Donate here: Susan G. Komen 3 day for a cure

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: