Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great Weekend!!!!

Nate loves the Pawn Stars show on the History channel. Unfortunately we no longer have cable and have to watch it online if at all. The pawn shop featured in the show is located in Vegas. We stopped by on Sunday (when we had our rental car) and we were surprised by the crowd. As you can see in the above picture we had to stand in line for about 10min to even get in the door. It was WAY different than on tv, but we enjoyed seeing it in person!


Nate and I had friends get married in Vegas last weekend, so we were able to get 3 days away just the two of us. We had a great time hanging out with friends and sleeping in!!!!


We rented a car on Sunday and visited the Hoover Dam. I had been once when little, but Nate had never been and was really wanting to see it. This is a shot off the observation desk looking down at the water coming out the other side of the dam. Nate took this shot, I am afraid of heights so I stayed inside the visitors center while Nate went outside.

This is a picture Nate took of the dam. It is amazing. This area is so beautiful!!!!

Here is Nate as we walked across the bridge to go on the tour. You can see the new bridge in the background. They had many of these little alcoves that you could look out and down to the water FAR BELOW!!!!!!

Here are the guys looking so nice all dressed up! Nate was the best man (he is second in on the right) for Seth.

They got married on a terrace at the Bellagio. The fountains (think Ocean's 11) went off when they kissed at the end of their ceremony. It was dusk and absolutely beautiful!!!! The reception had the best food I've ever had at a wedding!!!!!!!

Lynden wore her grandma's wedding dress, which Lynden's mom also wore at her wedding. It was beautiful!

4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

So fun you guys could get away!!! I have a funny question... can you print a copy of all the dam pictures? I can pay you :) I would love to use them at school. One of our "stops" in social studies is the Hoover Dam and the kids study the best engineering shape of the dam, what the did with the Colorado River when they built the dam, and how they cooled all that cement. Anyway, I would love to show them more updated photos and the bridge if okay! :)

saras said...

Andrea...will you be at girl's night??? I have more pics than what I posted. I will print all of them and bring them that night...let me know if that isn't soon enough!

Andrea G. said...

yes, that will be perfect and I will be there! :)

jamie said...

dude how fun is that! see you at girls night! :)