Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pics from Florida

Conley fed this bird the leftover shrimp out of Nate's bait bucket. The birds were loving it.
Yes Shay is wearing her fleece jacket at the beach. The winds were strong and it was cold. Plus she doesn't weigh enough to keep herself warm, :)
Seriously need I say more. He wanted to be right out with Nate fishing. This is at Tigertail beach. It was not good for shelling, but pretty in its own way.
The guys went fishing in their kayak's earlier in the day while the ladies went shopping!
This is our favorite beach so far. Residence Beach. We were there at sunset. We collected a lot of shells and Nate fished off the shore.
Here are the kids looking for shells. They want to bring home a shell for everyone in their class.
More shelling and fishing!
Here is the biking crew, minus our leader. We can bike a lot of places. Conley ROCKED the tag-along hooked on to Nate's bike. Shay rides in the burley and eats or sings to me the whole way. It was hot and sunny this day, love it!

These pics are all from Tom's camera. When I win the lottery, I am going to buy a camera just like it! I probably should buy a ticket, I heard that helps, hehe.

We are having a blast. We love just relaxing, swimming in the hot tub (the pool is still a little too cold), and exploring this island. Nate and I would move here tomorrow if given the chance. It is amazing and beautiful and relaxing and quiet and SO many more things you don't get in Iowa!!!!

5 comments:

Andrea G. said...

So glad you are relaxing and enjoying yourselves! I LOVE collecting sea shells. Ask Conely if he will find me one :)

Derricca said...

Can I come on vacation with you? WE keep getting snow here... ;)

jamie said...

FUN! where is your helmet girlfriend! :)

Kathy A. said...

Sara, I am glad you are sharing my love of Florida! I am teaching (or maybe I should say brainwashing) my grandkids to be shell collectors; it is a fun addiction. God's little miracles, right there on the beach. Wish you had had warmer weather, but oh well. Love it anyway.
Good to see you and Nate the kids,
Kathy

Kathy A. said...

Sara, so glad you love Florida as I do! I am teaching (or should I say brainwashing) my grandkids the fine art of shelling. It is a fun addiction! God's little miracles, right there on the beach.Wish the weather had been warmer while you were here but oh well.

Good to see your family the other night,
Kathy