Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthdays, Fishing, and Friends


My kids are allowed to dress how they like most of the time. For some reason this day was filled with pjs paired with boots of some kind...above Conley in snow boots and below is Shay with her cowboy boots and pjs.



ICE FISHING ADVENTURES
Nate's best friend is getting married this weekend. For their "bachelor" party 6 guys went ice fishing in northern Iowa last weekend. They had a blast and can't wait to make it a tradition next winter! Above is Shane fishing.
This is the lake they were on. When they pulled into the parking lot there were no cars...because everybody just pulled right out to the lake, up to their hut.

My birthday was this past week and I was blessed with a day off work and time with my family!!! We had a great night of homemade pizza, gifts and great cake!
Helping mommy open her gifts!
Helping blow out candles!

2 comments:

Derricca said...

I LOVE ice fishing! :) My dad just got a hut, so we have gone out with him back home. The only way to go in this Iowa weather!

The cowboy boots with jammies is a new fashion statement. I kinda like it! ;)

Jill Pennington said...

Ice fishing? I am amazed by what guys find fun/entertaining! Nothing could sound like less fun. :)