Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crazy Summer!

Conley and Shay showing off their hats from Disney! Conley asks when he sees his hat in his room when we can go back. We keep telling him to save his money, and he then asks for money for his piggy bank. Like any picture, getting both to look and smile at you at the same time is impossible!!!!
Conley help me make brownies for a teacher at daycare that was leaving. He definitely is a fan of licking the bowl. Honestly we both could have ate the batter and bought brownies on the way to daycare the next day! WE LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!



June may prove to be the craziest month in our lives yet, okay...maybe it comes in third behind the first month after each child was born (no sleep, crying, diapers, breast feeding, etc) = yes June comes in third! Some may want to quit reading because the rest may bore you, but my fam will be excited and curious to see what we are up to for the next month!



1st week/weekend...My sister plays in Cedar Rapids for the Ladies Titan Tire Challenge. Folks, this an event you won't want to miss!!! There are 144 women who compete in the Futures Tour hoping to make the LPGA tour. These are all Professional Golfers with amazing talents. My talented sis happens to be on the Futures Tour and will be teeing off at 1:40pm on Friday! We expect her to kick some serious golfing bootie and win some serious coin this weekend. She is seriously an amazing golfer and will be on the LPGA tour in the next few years...so if you don't come this weekend you can just turn on your tv and watch her kick Annika Sorenstam's (equals Tiger Woods in girls golf) butt! She is currently featured on the home page of the Duramed website: www.duramedfuturestour.com. You can also see her on KCRG.com on the sports page, she did an interview with John Campbell last week that aired tonight!


2nd week/weekend...I work, go Stuff! AND my baby boy turns 3!!!!!!! Holy cow time flies!!! He is so excited for his birthday party weekend and keeps asking when his party is and if he can have a Spiderman car. He is constantly talking and exploring at home. He loves being outside and driving his power wheels around!


3rd week/weekend... Kentucky here we come. Nate is the best man in his friend's wedding and we are going to spend an extra day in Tennessee visiting my aunt and uncle. It will be a long 4 days with long days driving, but we are leaving the kids behind and are excited for a weekend with just the two of us. We will probably be bored, haha!


4th week/weekend... Scottsdale Arizona!!!!!! We are headed to Arizona for our annual work conference and I will be a workshop speaker this year. I am very nervous, but have great help at work preparing me for lots of questions and comments regarding our crazy-huge store. I'm excited for girls weekend and lots of sun and shopping!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea G. said...

I love the look of the blog! That is one of the disadavantages of google reader, I never actually go to the blog, except for comments :) I enjoyed reading about your upcoming events and I wish your sister well! We will be in Tuscan, AZ the same time I think. We fly out the 29th from Cedar Rapids I think to Phillip's parents' house. We wish Conley a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Miss Mommy said...

That is a lot! So, I am wondering is Shay walking?

Jen said...

I just realized Lars & Conley will be in the same kg class at Shimek! We need to get these crazy boys together!

Good luck in AZ. You will rock the conference. I am proud to have been a part of the Stuff experience and you have a lot of fab things to share to make consignment shopping what it oughta be!