Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shay is REALLY walking!

I know I promised her to be walking about 2-3 weeks ago, but this weekend she finally has it figured out! She will crawl every now and then, but prefers to walk, yeah!!!!!!!! I was excited for her to quit ruining pants and bruising her knees. The kids actually spent the weekend with my parents and sister (huge thank you), while Nate and I attended a wedding in Kentucky with the Sundblad family (seriously fun). We are glad to be home and see Conley and Shay for father's day!


Sorry such a boring, short post! I leave in 2 days for Arizona for a conference for work. So I have to get on laundry, groceries, cleaning and Nate's detailed instruction sheet for the 5 days I will be gone. HUGE prayer request, haha.

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

So excited the wedding was wonderful and the kids did great! I am sure Nate will do a WONDERFUL job and I am sure there are plenty of grandma's around to come help him if he needs it :) Hope to see you and catch up sometime!