Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, May 18, 2009

This is the week!!!

Go Shay-Shay go!!!

I truly feel like this is the week!!!
Shay is feeling so much better. I believe that the 2 weeks out of daycare and several doses of antibiotic, tubes in each ear, and we are good to go. I'm praying that tubes will help lessen future ear infections, and they say if an ear infection should occur, it goes away faster with stronger ear drops for treatment!!!

Anyway...back to the title, Shay is going to walk this week. Quite the statement, I know, considering she just got used to standing not long ago. However, she will do 2-3 steps on her own before sitting down (yes, not falling, but the diva chooses to just not walk anymore than that). I told daycare today I don't pay them all that money for nothing, she needs to walk this week! Some say "be careful what you wish for", but seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited for her to hit her milestones "on time", and to be more independent. And of course, quit wearing out the knees on all the awesome outfits I have for her!



On our way to get her tubes. We left pretty early and she couldn't eat breakfast. She did awesome and I truly loved and would recommend the University!!!!

Shay's new favorite thing is to sit in this tote and throw out all the balls. She then yells until someone throws them back in for her to repeat the process. Conley of course, wanted to try Shay's new idea. Shay is not a fan of sharing!
Pushing around her baby! She loves to push her baby and the walker toy in the background all around the main floor.

4 comments:

gregandmindy3 said...

Go shay go!!!! Hopefully kinzer will not be to far behind and you girls can start running around together. Fun times:)

Andrea G. said...

Go Shay go! I hear you on the all the ruined knee outfits!!!!

Miss Mommy said...

Glad to hear all went well! NONE of Luke's clothes are worn out on the knees...that's what happens when your 13 month old doesn't do anything but sit!

Jill Pennington said...

Jonah won't walk either and I am quite excited for him to start. I hope this is the week for you guys!