Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Golf weekend!

My sister and her caddy (her college coach).


So this was one of my favorite weekends of my life!!! I have never seen my sister play in a pro tournament event before, and I had the best time. My sister did not have the best golf weekend, but had the best support turnout yet and I know she wanted to do better, but truly we all had a great time and we all know she is a superstar! There were signs all over saying you couldn't take pictures and my mom warned me of this. I was able to sneak a few and have included some shots. Unfortunately my sister told me today that none of the players really care if you take pictures; if I would have known that I would have taken a lot more. Day one was sunny and hot = awesome!!! Day two was rainy and a little cold, not so fun! I have never experienced golf in the rain, and know I know why it is a bad idea. However, I love my sister and support what she is doing (and my cousin 6 months preggers walked it in the rain) so I was out there with my umbrella, rain pants, and golf shoes on! My sister had a great following and it was fun to learn a little bit more about this crazy golf life of hers!



After day one. It was beautiful sunny day and just the right temp. My white legs got some serious, much needed sun, yeah!!! My sister's high school friend carried her bag for about 100 ft. after my sister finished practicing (yes they practice after they just played 18 holes, doesn't make sense to me), and then had to rest, that bag is HUGE!!!


Day 2 was played in the rain! I looked AWESOME! I had some sweet golf rain pants and a HUGE golf umbrella. Sorry no pics of super-fan this day! In front of me you see the crowd waiting for Jill and the other player to tee off. Sorry the pics are out of order.
The sisters on day one! Jamie couldn't come on Saturday, she had a bridal shower she was hosting at my parent's house and a bachelorette party to attend!!! I had to be super-fan for the both of us, haha!
Super-fans!!! We have the best time and love supporting our sis. Lucky for Jill we both are very positive no matter Jill's performance and are always making her laugh!!!
Jill and her caddy getting a ride back to the club house after her round on day two! We were glad to get a smile out of both of them, considering they played the majority of the round in the rain and she didn't shoot as well as she could have.
The crowd following on day one. Needless to say she has never had a crowd that big and the media presence was a little annoying at times.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Cool! I didn't know you had a sister that played golf! You look like twins with one of your sisters. Aren't sisters fun?