Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Shay turned 1 last week and we had a great time celebrating with family! I was so busy during the party, I forgot to take any pictures. Luckily Nate's dad took some great pictures and I will get those from him to post later. Daycare made this hat for Shay on her actual birthday. They took a picture of her and sent it home. This picture is at our house at dinner.

Mary got Shay the chair in the second picture from Pottery Barn for her birthday. She looks like a big girl sitting in there by herself. She just loves to crawl in and out. Conley of course said he needed one, so we'll have to remember that come June.
Of course he can't be left out of the action, but doesn't want to look at the camera. I'm sure something fun was on tv. My kids really do wear pants, but never when I take their picture, weird???

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I love the chair! They both look so happy to be in it. Happy Birthday, Shay!

Jen said...

Happy birthday to the big cutie pie!

Derricca said...

She is so beautiful! Happy B-lated from me and Abigail! :)

Miss Mommy said...

Shay is soooooooooooooooooo cute!