Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, February 2, 2009

Our first pony!

Shay has her first ponytail today. When I picked her up from daycare they had her hat on her, and when I pulled it off at home, I was pleasantly surprised to see her hair in a ponytail. I have been so excited for her hair to get long enough!!!! I love ponytails, pigtails and all that girly stuff. She looked so cute and so grown up!!!
All grown up in her ponytail!

Conley of course wanted his picture taken and wanted Shay to sit in his lap. She wasn't cooperating, but was laughing at the same time.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute! It amazes me that pigtails can make little girls look "so grown up" Its Pigtails! Love the pics!

Andrea G. said...

Love the shirt and the updo! I can't wait to do it to Elizabeth too!

jamie said...

sweet girl!

Carrie Sterner said...

Seriously cute kids. Those eyes, mmmmm, mmmmm.