Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Walkin...


Last Thursday I learned an employee of mine has breast cancer. That is why I walk!!!




  • It is 60 miles in 3 days


  • It is fun


  • It is challenging


  • It is rewarding


  • It is friendships made


  • IT IS TO FIND A CURE!!!!

Not everyone can or will want to walk. But everyone can help!!! Each person must raise $2300 to walk and we need your support. We need prayers, we need training buddies and we need encouragement.


This year our team is walking in Dallas, Texas!!! We are excited to participate in a new location. We currently have 8 members but we would love to have more. If you are interested in walking or crewing with our team please let me know. I can guarantee you will have more fun in those 3 days than you have had in a LONG TIME!!!

No comments: