Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tattoo...yes please

Nate entertained the kids while I made cupcakes for Shay's daycare class. They started out helping me, but discovered it was more fun to tattoo their bodies. Above are Shay's legs.
Conley decided an arm sleeve was the way to go. Here is about half way through the process.

Shay became addicted very quickly. I think she ended the night with about 20. She had several on each arm and leg. She had earrings, on her cheek, back and stomach.


Nate put this on her back. I beg to differ ;)

Nate sat at the table for about an hour applying tattoos. Hilarious!!!

2 comments:

Hautt Stuff said...

What's up with the sudden blog addiction? I love it!!! It's great seeing your kiddos and what you guys are up to. I am amazed at all of the new posts! You are such a busy wife and mama.

jamie said...

that is awesome!