Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've got it figured out!


I used to despise cooking and mealtime. We leave at 7am in the morning and get home about 5:45-6pm each night. Mealtime is crazy, whiny, quick, stressful and so many more things. It was hard to take the time to plan correctly and shop within our budget.


ENTER MY HUSBAND!!!


Extreme fan of Dave Ramsey he introduced me to the website E-Mealz. I now can shop within our budget and have a plan that is so easy to follow. This is my saving grace!!! Nate and I trade off grocery shopping because the list is so easy to follow. We also cook dinner together or Nate will have it started before the kids and I get home...HELLO AWESOME!!!!
The meals are great! They never repeat in one whole year! It is easy to shop and stay within budget! And I now love mealtime...okay not love (I have two kids) but I like it a little more :)

No comments: