Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A day at home!

Thankfully I have today for working this Saturday! I have no desire to drive in this nasty weather!!!! Nate also has today off...he is usually slow in January and February and uses this time to get stuff done around the house. We are hoping for a productive day!

The kids are enjoying playing games, watching movies and just laying low in their pjs. I did however, include some pics of their "loving" relationship. They play really well together and fight really well together. I know I had this same relationship with my sisters, but SERIOUSLY it drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!
Playing together nicely. They are laughing and sharing and enjoying this....And then it usually turns to this! Conley got mad because Shay shut his fingers in the dollhouse door. We are working on "toughening up" Conley. He is quick to tell on Shay and get upset.
In attempts to have them love each other again, I had them help me make muffins together. They had a blast and loved waiting for them to finish baking. Needless to say we enjoyed eating them as much as making them!

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

So glad you could enjoy a day at home! Mine are in bed, although not sleeping yet :) I LOVE the oven picture :)

Jill Pennington said...

I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones who fight. Jonah is kind of wimpy too, although now that I think about it, I think he might just be faking it because he knows Abbie will get into trouble that way! :)