Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, December 7, 2009

New do!

Conley and Nate are down working in Tom's shop and Shay is in bed. Yeah, peace and quiet!!! We often play hard and loud after dinner (it is the only time with our children during the week) so I love the moment both are in bed and the house is quiet. I should be organizing Nate's office (I promised to finish it this week), but I thought I would catch up on blogging.


Poor Conley inherited from me the inability to keep the eyes open when smiling! Poor buddy!

We cut Conley's hair last night and Nate's. Nate is on a saving kick and decided to forgo the trips to the barber and save money by having me cut his hair. He is funny about it being done perfect, so I was very nervous. Both him and Conley got a buzz and I think I did a great job!!!

Shay was really into saying cheese during this picture. I think Conley was talking to me, big shocker! Conley talks almost nonstop. He always talks the whole way home from daycare and any other time we are in the car. He also talks his way through dinner. He is so funny!

If you look close you can see that Conley is gripping his "monies". He was given $1 from me the other day, when he was curious about my wallet and money being in it. He then began the death grip, and carried it with him at all times that day...including bed!

An update on Shay: We had a 6 month check up for her tubes and they are both still in!!!! Hopefully they will stay in throughout the winter months. Last winter was awful with her being sick all the time. We don't have another appointment for 6 more months. She is talking more each day and you can understand her better everyday. She can say her ABC's and count to 10 with some coaching. She is really growing in maturity the last couple months. About 2 months ago she was moved into the 2 year old room at daycare. They felt she was mature enough and would benefit from the learning activities...I would have to agree. She is developing so fast on all levels and is no longer my baby :(

Shay and her "mimi"...she loves her paci!

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

LOVE Shay's pic with the paci! Conley with the money is pretty funny! Surprised daddy didn't take it since he is on a savings kick! :)

Reynolds Family said...

Sounds like Nate and Lee think alike when it comes to saving money. We also cut out the expense of the barber shop and cut Lee's and Tyler's at home. The kids look great! Wish I could have seen them over Thanksgiving!