Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Goodbye Baby!

This was a big weekend for Shay! We switched to the "big girl bed"...no longer my baby. She AND Conley were very excited. They jumped on the bed and loaded it full of her blankies and stuffed animals. She started off with nap on Saturday and did AWESOME! Last night was not the greatest but she tried hard! Her room is really cold and I really think she was cold and not just protesting her bed. She again did awesome at nap and even better tonight going to bed. Hopefully tonight goes well!!!! So now onto big girl stuff, yeah!!!!

You can barely see her in the corner because her pants match her pink blankies (not on purpose)


For now she has a mattress & boxspring on the floor. And yes, Conley's car sheets until I get her some flowers or girly something. We did put up a bed rail along the side and pillows on the floor at the end. She has my beautiful wrought iron white bed waiting for her when she is ready to be higher off the floor.


Conley rides with Nate on both the snowmobiles and the dirt bike. I was always concerned about his safety (big shocker) and wanted him in full gear. Nate found a great deal on a helmet that can be used for both dirt bikes (summer) and snowmobiles (winter) with extra parts for the different seasons. The helmet looks just like Nate's. Conley is in love...he had to put both in his room on display, hilarious!
Here are the matching helmets


On another "big news" note...we started working out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who know me well, know I NEVER workout! I have been blessed with my dad's family's metabolism and body type. It however isn't shedding baby belly fat naturally (shocking), so I have been keeping my eyes open for something that will get me excited...trust me that is what it is going to take. Well...I found it- P90X! Nate and I are going to do it together and we started tonight AND it KICKED MY BUTT! I am a weak individual. Nate did awesome. We decided to take before pics and after pics 90 days from now. I am determined to stick this out! I have been known to get on a workout kick and drop out 1 day later. This helps that Nate is excited about it and doing it with me. Pray for me...I going to need it :)

No comments: