Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a good night

Dinner made- CHECK
Cookies made- CHECK
Dishes done (husband did)- MAJOR CHECK
2 loads of laundry done- CHECK
House picked up- CHECK
Kids getting a bath (husband doing)- MAJOR CHECK


All that is left is to put the kids to bed and then the beloved 1.5 hrs of P90X. I'm so sore from yesterday, but I really want to stick it out!!! Nate bought some free weights and the bands needed for the program today! Hopefully I can still walk tomorrow!


Big girl bed update...Last night was AMAZING! Never woke up in the night, yeah! Slept from 8:30pm-6:30am. She is a rockstar!

6 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Yeah for the big girl bed and how excited you are about the program! So fun, you can two can do it together!

Carrie Sterner said...

You go girl! Stretch, a lot and you will feel so much better. I am going to be back in your shoes once I get this crazy boot off. Bring on the pain!

Derricca said...

Doesn't that feel good to get so much done? I sometimes do things that aren't on my list, then put them on my list after I have done them, just to have something checked off! ;)

Good job!

safmomma said...

Way to go on the exercising. That's awesome! Let me know in the end how you like the program. I hope Alaina transitions to a big girl bed as well as Shay, but not for a while. What a blessing!

jamie said...

ok girl keep doin it! what one did you do? 1.5 hours is the longest one.. was it yoga?

Jill Pennington said...

So impressed about the big kid bed. Jonah's no where close. Good for you guys for making time to work out! And...I'm tired just reading your "to do" list! Thank goodness for husbands who help!