Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're here

We are still here, alive and as always crazy busy! I'm still searching for the camera cord, seriously my house is pretty clean and organized, I don't know what is going on!

Few facts to catch you all up:

  1. Potty training going well. Pretty much trained and even dry at naps, yeah!!!
  2. Shay is healthy and sassy. Totally a girl and totally drama, love it!
  3. Nate's first flip is almost done (he promised 2 more weeks). It went well, and we are excited to see him for the first time in 3 months :)
  4. With all the rental properties completed and all rented, and flip almost done...we bought a house! Nate was getting bored (yes he still has his business that occupies 50+ hrs a week). More details to come and pics. It is a home for us (yes we are moving), but the details are still unfolding as far as moving and selling. It needs work (of course, Nate would never buy a house that didn't) and an addition to give us more room. Nate is SUPER EXCITED, and I'm glad that it will be cheaper, smaller (less to clean), and we will see Nate more because he will be working at home on our own house, yeah!

There can't be anymore, I'm exhausted just writing and thinking about those 4 things. Someday I'm going to relax and enjoy the little things, but now I'm just enjoying "the ride".

3 comments:

Jill Pennington said...

How exciting! Where is the new house?

Jen said...

woo hoo! You know I keep forgetting to talk to you about the new house! good luck with potty training!

jamie said...

where's it at? west side :)