Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Conley moments

I have tomatoes sitting on my window sill in the kitchen:

Conley- "I don't like momatoes"
Me- "They're really good for you"
Conley- "They are just for mommies, I will eat them when I'm a mommy"
Me- "Boys are daddies when they get bigger, girls are mommies when they get bigger"
Conley- "And babies are Shay-Shay"
Me- "Yup, okay"



Driving home from daycare today (it was POURING RAIN)

Conley- "Can I play outside at my house"
Me- "No, not today"
Conley- "Okay, we'll think about it mom, okay?"

I always tell him "I'll think about it", when he asks me to do things I don't want him to do. Too funny!


We have been having problems with Shay biting at daycare. She does it as a defensive mechanism when someone takes a toy or invades her space (she is a drama queen). Conley on occasion has a love-hate relationship with a few boys a daycare. By the conversation in the car the other day I see we still have some work to do.

Me- "Did you have a good day with your friends today?"
Conley- "Mom, we don't hit our friends we have to be nice, so I just hit Lucas a little bit today Mom"

3 comments:

Hautt Stuff said...

You have to love boys! That so sounds like something Gene would say. He knows mom and might as well be in charge. We have had a few time outs lately due to this little 3 year old 'tude he has going on. They are so funny though!

Andrea G. said...

Conley is hilarious!

Shay and Jonah just need to go to daycare together and they would both be good! :)

Jill Pennington said...

You know, I'm sorry that you have a biter, but in a small way, it makes me feel good. My kid is normal--either that or we both have abnormal children. Jonah hasn't biten anyone at the new daycare (knock on wood)! I still think we should let them play together--perhaps they would learn a lesson!