Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pics

For those who saw my Facebook status the other night...I captured Shay during her meltdown. She wouldn't eat dinner but stood by the pantry crying for fruit snacks. I held my ground and she didn't get any fruit snacks and went to bed! Tonight she ate her entire dinner and THEN got fruit snacks. Hopefully she figures out how this is supposed to work!

We start them early at this house! Nate can't wait to buy Conley his own dirt bike. For now I REQUIRE Conley to wear his helmet and Nate gives him rides around our property.

Conley eating some good ole corn on the cob!

Shay LOVES corn on the cob. She eats THE WHOLE THING!!!

Miss Shay in a sweet dress found at Stuff, of course!!!

A bull snake got caught in the insect sticky trap set by the bug guy. Thankfully our renter's boyfriend was here, he saved the day!

Conley got this golf cart for his birthday. Shay loves getting rides around the driveway.

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

I cannot believe you had the big snake in your garage. I think I would freak!

Way to go on not giving into Shay! I don't know why it seems harder with our little girls, but we can do it!!