Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summer Fun!

10 days ago I wrote that Shay would be returning to daycare...well, she made it 1 1/2 hrs that day before I received a call at work to come get her. So again, she was out of daycare for another week and returned Thursday and Friday of this week, whoo-hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She made it all day, yeah!!! Seriously huge thank you to my family for helping out, they kept her all day so I could still work. Nate's grandma spent the most time with both her and Conley trying to get everyone healthy and gaining weight ;) Shay will get tubes this Wednesday at the University and I'm praying that this will help our situation. I truly feel she is 100% better having spent many days out of daycare, away from germs, eating and sleeping a lot!

I thought I would include some pics of the scores thus far during garage sale season!


Nate's mom found this sand/water table for Conley...it is awesome. Both him and Shay played for hours last weekend. We didn't have any sand yet, but they love the water with the boats, which was fine for me, less messy;)

Conley also got this tool bench set, and of course knew he must wear his safety goggles when working with power tools ;) Again, Shay loved it also which made for some mommy free time to get some stuff done, yeah!!!!!!!!!!


The BEST find was this blow up jumping toy. The cousins loved it and had a great time! Of course the boys managed to get in trouble and we had to deflate it on the first day due to punishment, go figure. I'm sure this will be the HIT of the summer!!!!!




Conley and Isaac had a blast. Chloe of course designated one side for girls and one for boys. She put up signs indicating which side belong to who, but we quickly reminded her the boys couldn't read, she was bummed ;)

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I don't think I realized it at the time, but getting tubes for R made a huge difference! She has barely gotten sick since (she also had her adenoids out) and her demeanor improved- that was when I finally thought having a daughter was the best thing ever.

Keri Speidel said...

That water table is awesome! We'll be right over :)