Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, April 27, 2009

Here we come daycare!

Tomorrow is Shay's first day back at daycare in 10 days!!! Daycare has probably enjoyed taking my hard earned money and not having 2 kids to watch, jk. We have scheduled tubes at the University on May 13 and I need her to be well for that appointment. She seems to be doing SOOOOO much better. She is still on antibiotic and the nebulizer twice a day. I feel she is gaining weight and is getting really close to walking. Overall it has been a beneficial 10 days home away from germs. I on the other hand have a little bit of cabin fever! I'm used to going full speed and running around like crazy...maybe that is problem- Shay is telling me less running around and more at home resting...but that is no fun!


I thought I would include some pics of my healthy gal...

Miss Thing has a little bit of "tude" when I try to get her to smile. She does the "I'm holding it in" smile, until I act crazy enough that she starts to laugh!
Finally I got a good smile out of her! Notice the little piggies...I love doing her hair!!!

2 comments:

jamie said...

wow- 10 days off! she is so sweet!

Andrea G. said...

Sara, she is precious! I love the pigtails! I am sure God used the 10 days to help you slow down! :) I am glad she is feeling better! Your house tomorrow for playgroup or do you need to work now that you have had so much time off?