Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, April 18, 2009

April

It has been crazy since my last post, so this post will include many things! We had a nice Easter weekend, my sister was home from Minnesota, the kids enjoyed many awesome Easter egg hunts, and I got a pedicure (MUCH NEEDED, thanks sis!)! Shay is sick again and I was frantically stressed about her health this week, but I am doing better. I scheduled an appointment for her at the University of Iowa Pediatric ENT next week and I am very excited to hear a new doctor's take on her body! She has not been well since before Christmas and it has been emotionally and sleep draining on me! I am sooooo excited for spring/summer and nice weather. We need to air the germs out of our house and get outside for fresh air!!!


Dying Easter eggs with Grandma Shay, Nate, Jamie and Shay! Nate convinced Conley later to dye his hands green, that was fun to clean off! I know my dad was here somewhere, just absent from pics.

Mary bought Isaac and Conley matching Easter baskets. They loved them, Spiderman of course! They had a blast comparing their finds at the North Liberty Easter egg hunt!!! Conley was a little slow to catch on during this hunt, Isaac however had his basket full in about 10 seconds. No shocker for those who know how much Isaac loves candy. Halloween and Easter have to be his favorite days!
This is Shay after a wild day a daycare. They love messing with her hair. She either comes home with pigtails or a mohawk quite frequently.

Conley had a great time today helping Nate build "add-ons" to his trash trailer. I about died laughing when Conley picked out his own outfit today (bob the builder was a perfect choice for today) and put his tool in his pocket ready to go outside and work. He truly is Nate's helper. He is always all up in Nate's business when he is outside working. But don't worry he gets a few things from me...ordering everyone to take their shoes off when they come in, hates his hands dirty-wants to wash them right away, likes to vacuum and clean!!! He is in training, his future wife will appreciate his cleaning skills ;)

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I feel ya- Luke is under the weather all the time, too. I am hoping he, too, will feel better. :) Shay is super-cute, as always.

Jill Pennington said...

I heard that Shay was sick again. What is it with these second children? Jonah is sick again, after having 2 really good weeks. It seriously stresses me out so I know exactly what you're going through. I feel like we live at the doctor's office and I swear he must think I'm crazy. But us moms know when our kids aren't themselves! I'll be anxious to hear how the appointment goes with the ENT doc.