Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, March 30, 2009

I love my kids!

I, like any mother, have days where my kids stress me out. We have been really busy lately and have a busy spring and summer ahead of us. The other day the weather was beautiful and Nate took them on a little ride! Watching this melted my heart!!! Their faces were lit up with smiles and they didn't want to stop.


Our sled didn't get much use this winter (thankfully), so we put it to use in the Spring!!!

Conley is really into holding Shay lately, so he was loving this!

My lovely Shay!

I couldn't resist taking a picture when I saw her sleeping like this!

An update on Shay. We currently are taking medication for our 5th (!) ear infection since Christmas. They are hoping if she does not have any more we can wait on tubes until the fall if needed. She is FINALLY gaining weight, yeah!!! She is over 20lbs. and Nate and I both think she is really starting to fill out and is taller. She is definitely feeling more comfortable standing up, but not ready to take any steps on her own. She will walk if you hold her hands, but only for a short while. We are practicing!

4 comments:

jamie said...

that is awesome! we may come to your house this summer to play on that sweet swing set!:)

Andrea G. said...

Love the sledding without any snow!

Miss Mommy said...

That is so cute!!! Tubes were amazing for us.

Jill Pennington said...

We are also trying to hold off until fall for tubes...we shall see. Glad that Shay is finally gaining some weight and is over 20 lbs...now she can turn around in the car! :)