Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, October 8, 2012

Updated house pics!

 The back decks are built.  Railings will go on when the siding gets put on.  The doors going out to the patio are also installed.  We are (cross your fingers) 2 weeks out from drywall...hopefully!!!
 These are my two troopers.  We take many golf cart rides over to the house to make decisions, bring water and snacks, check on Nate and take pics of progress.  They have been awesome!!!
 New concrete pad next to the garage.  This will provide for more parking.  My dad has been doing great things at our house since May!!!
 Brick covered retaining wall.  The ground here is now concrete!
 New entry to the house!
 Door in the dining room heading out to a deck.
 Nate's vision.  A sauna.  Nate has been firm on this from the beginning.  I think I will also love this ;)
My picture taking buddies!

No comments: