Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Siding and insulation

 We have siding!!!  I know nothing about the title of this  post, but I did take some pics of the progress.
 The siding is a darker brown and will have tan shake siding (not sure on the term) on the peaks and on the front of the garage.
 We decided on spray foam insulation instead of fiberglass.  Again, I have no idea what I am talking about, but it is a very cool process.
 This is supposed to be more efficient...that is why we went this direction.
 Up close.  Nate could give you all the info about it, but I know nothing :)
 Up in the rafters.
Up close in the rafters.  They should finish up tomorrow and the drywall crew starts on Monday.  Lots of decision making going on for me.  I'm picking paint colors, furniture and rugs.  Very fun!!!  Thank goodness for Pinterest and Houzz!

No comments: