Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Saturday, July 24, 2010

We love Aunt Jamie!!!

My sisters are awesome with my kids! They love playing with them and are great to watch them when they are in town. Here are some great pics of my youngest sister Jamie with my kids. Thanks for being so awesome Jamie!!!
Reading with Shay. Not sure about the outfit Jamie, haha! Jamie is quite fashionable and always looks cute! Notice Shay has the crazy hair going on!!!!

My grandma's 90th birthday party. Bad outfit choice for Shay that day!!! She got called a boy many times, oops! She needed to leave the hair bow in and still some guessed wrong, seriously!

Just hanging out! Jamie and Shay have one sweet thing in common...Frantz Hair! Straight, thin and silky...can't do much with it!

Shay and her "mimi" (pacifier). She loves sitting with Jamie!
My sisters and my parents took Conley to cut down a Christmas tree. It is a family tradition!!!

Conley thinking Jamie is hilarious!!!!

Yes, we got in trouble with Nate for this one. Although it was a great pic!!! Notice the spiderman baseball and bat, plus the hat...so that still makes him "manly" :)

Baby Shay Shay and Aunt Jamie snuggling on the chair!
Out for lunch in Minneapolis. We had a great time visiting Jamie this summer! Excited to make it back up there again in the fall!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

WHAT ABOUT AUNT JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

saras said...

Aunt Jill you are coming up next...just gathering pics!

Jill said...

One of my favorite pics of all time is the last one of Bub and Shay Shay! So darn cute of both of them!!

Derricca said...

You look like your sister Sara! I love my sissy. Aren't they fun?