Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love vacation!

We went to Minnesota for the 4th and had the BEST TIME!!! The kids swam in the lake all weekend and had a blast! I didn't take many pics, sorry! We were able to spend some time with my sister and with some friends...great trip!
Conley caught about 50 fish during the weekend...not exaggerating! His spiderman pole pulled in a fish every time on the lake. Here is the only family shot we got.

One of Con's many fish. He had the best time fishing and hanging out with the guys on the dock.

Our friend's parents bought this for their lake home dock. It is a 6 person float. This was the best invention. Many people floated in the sun throughout the weekend.

My love! I don't think he left the dock all weekend. He fished from sun up to sun down. When we retire I want to move south to the beach and sun...Nate wants to buy a fishing lodge in Minnesota. He wants to fish all summer and get snowed in during the winter. We will have a while to iron out the details of that situation! :)
Even Shay got in on the fishing action. She screamed, jumped, laughed and more each time she caught a fish. Each time she was more excited than the last as if it was a new experience...so funny!

The boys fishing at dusk. Nate on the left, Conley and our friend Ben Stubblefield on the right.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

You are making Minnesota look great! :) It's one of the places Dustin is considering for residency, and I wasn't so thrilled about it. I guess you make it look not too bad! How fun :)