Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding #8...in 9 months!

 Shay and Conley were in my cousin's wedding this past weekend.  We had a blast!!!  Nate & his family were in Orlando at his cousin's weekend the same day.  We were bummed to be separated, but had a year of weddings.  This was our final one after having 8 in 9 months!!!
 Playing cards during cocktail hour, waiting for the reception to start.  Love UNO!!!  Thanks Aunt Jamie!
 My sister Jamie and her awesome boyfriend Stu.  Thanks Stu for entertaining, swimming and sitting between my kids at dinner...you rock!
 Best aunts ever!  *Jill...what is with the scary eyes?!
 My cousin Rich and his lovely wife Kim
 FOB and MOB...my uncle Don and his wife Jane
 My parents....dancing!!!!  Ahhhh!!!!!  Surprising...not looking at the camera.
 My dad and my sis.  This one may need framed!
 This girl is a dancing machine.  NEVER left the dance floor!!!  She rocked it!  If you need someone to get the dance party started, she is for hire!
 The Frantz's...these folks know how to party.  We had a great time!  The kids and I lasted until 11:15PM!!!  And they slept in until 9:15...yes!!!!
 My uncle Harry and aunt Marlene
 The beautiful bride and Harry!
 Mom and 2 of her girls!

 Rockin on the dance floor!!!
 My cousin Kim with dad, Stu and Jamie
 Shay danced almost all night!  She had the best time!!!
 My cousin's son Zach!  Already towering over Jamie!!!
My dad with the bride Jeanna.  Jeanna, thanks for an awesome night!  We had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

The kids look adorable, as always! I LOVE the blue colors at the reception! We have one next weekend and then I think we need to set up a girls night sometime soon!!!!