Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still here!

We are still here!

I am going to try to get back to posting. I want to keep track of our lives, I am not good at taking pictures but know that this is important.

Since I've been gone...
  • I am addicted to Pinterest. Many projects on the to-do list!
  • I started working out. I bought myself a tv/dvd combo and watch tv series while I do at least 25-30 minutes on the elliptical. Slowly becoming addicted.
  • Conley has completed the basketball program at North Dodge Athletic Club. He loved it and will start the next set of lessons at the end of this month.
  • Shay is loving dance!
  • We met with an architect last week and hope to start on the addition on our home this spring.
  • Both my parents turned 60 and we celebrated in style...a trip to New York for mom and a big party for dad (he didn't get cheated, he loves parties ;)).
  • Huge Christmas celebrations with all our families. Great food, fun and laughter!

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Good to hear about you guys. :) Miss everybody.

Derricca said...

yay! So glad your back. I love hearing from my friends! :)