Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pea up the nose!

Last night I had a fun night out with the gals. Great girl talk, great food and lots of laughs! Before I left last night I cooked dinner for Nate and the kids. Tonight during dinner we were eating up the left over peas (we had other great food as well, no worries) and the following happened:

Con- "Hey dad, put the pea up your nose like a booger again, k dad?!"
Nate- "Con (it's supposed to be a secret tone), what are you talking about (with weird smile)"
Con- "Dad, do it again and then blow it out like a booger"
Shay- "Booger dada"

Of course I do the slow head turn to look at Nate with eyebrows raised. He of course has a HUGE smile on his face. And then folks, up the nose went a pea and yes, he shot it out like a booger and the kids were DYING laughing. I love the little things he comes up with to entertain them! However, the next time they have peas at daycare, I'm sure I will get a "talking" to regarding a pea up Conley's nose.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Those dads- they undo everything we teach, no?