Sundblad Crew

Sundblad Crew

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Move It, Dig It, Do It

We went out the the fairgrounds, to the Iowa Children's Museum's event today. It was awesome. Conley loved "driving" all the vehicles and tractors. My dad and I took him out there and we had a blast just watching Conley soak it all up!
I can't even tell you what this is, except he loved it and it was easy for him to get in and out of!
I'm sure there are one of these in his future!!!
Trying on a fireman's helmet! He thought this was pretty cool!
Not so sure about the fireman's mask though!
He loves riding on our mower, so this is natural for him!
Similar to the tractor at Bubba Dean's!
He won the 3 year old tractor pull. I don't think he had a clue what was going on!!! All he cared about was riding the tractor and was mad he had to wait in line to do so.

We had a blast! My mom and grandma kept Shay at home so we could enjoy time with Conley. So much fun and easier just taking out one! Shay is a little under the weather AGAIN...daycare thinks she has chickenpox! There are several "red bumps" on her body, but nothing has blistered yet, so we are going to keep her out of daycare all week and see what happens. It is pretty routine for me to have each kid out of daycare for a week each year (yes we still have to pay) for some uncommon illness. I'm ready to have a healthy year!!! Maybe 2010 is my year!

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

OH Sara... sorry Shay is under the weather again!!! I hope she feels better soon and that it isn't the chicken pox!

David LOVED the time today too! Can't believe we didn't see you... saw Willa, Josiah & Abbie, and Abe, but missed Conley! David's favorite was definitely the helicopter take off!

Derricca said...

We sooo wanted to go there today, but Dustin had to speak at Walden place, and I had to work tonight. Thats ok though. :)

About Shay...poor thing! Much better now, than later though. I have seriously considered exposing Abigail early so that she doesn't get it later in life when it's worse. I just hate to think that I would be the cause of her feeling yucky! Keep us updated on whats going on :)